We are highly-dedicated to creating masterpieces in the form of websites, products, portals, and applications that are not just visually appealing but highly functional too. We use latest technology and updates for Web development. We are a web development team in Delhi NCR specializes in helping you design, develop and market your web project.
we can serve our clients with valuable website development services across all major technologies like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, PHP, Yii, Codeigniter etc.
Designing a good website that accommodates a lot of content is a tricky balancing act to pull off. Does one attempt to present the user with all the information in a clean, organized manner, or reveal it bit-by-bit, in an effort to create an engaging breadcrumb trail that tugs the user along the road to enlightenment? Get it wrong, and you risk overwhelming your visitors, who’ll then leave without retaining any part of what they just read. Get it right, though, and you’ll have gained a new audience member who not only understands your message, but also might just bring a few friends with them when they return
Gathering the information comes first while designing comes the second. We gather with our clients and understand their expectation and needs, later we research in the industry and choose the appropriate technology. After a good deal, we do enter into the web designing process.
We design websites today keeping in mind the tomorrow. By following the clients expectation, requirements and design our team determine the theme, coloring, trends etc. to build an attractive and innovative web design.
In the web developing phase we transform the design we created into web development code, where we use the latest website development technologies and applications. We design the responsive layout that is capable of dynamically adjusting on any gadgets.
After optimizing and testing on top browsers the site is prepared for launch with its full functionalities. Our SEO team will perform further optimization to ensure that you get enough online clients.
This is the most important step to repeat customers, improve clients service and stay ahead in the market. As a web development company, we promise to offer you constant updates and new contents thereby ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of your websites.
7 Key Principles That Make A Web Design Look Good
- Keep your design balanced.
- Compartmentalize your design by using grids.
- Pick two or three base colors at most for your design.
- Try to make the graphics go well together.
- Improve your website’s typography.
- Make elements stand out by adding white space around them.
- Have all elements connected.
Some important points, which make website impressive
- Have a Plan
- Remove stocky images and ambiguous terminology
- Include social share and follow buttons
- Implement calls-to-action
- Use the right imagery that works for your audience
- Create a navigation that guides users through your site
- Let your visitors scroll on your homepage
- Don’t be afraid of white space
- Stay mobile friendly
- Focus on SEO
- Never stop testing
- Find and fix 404s
- Create unique offerings
- Create content for your persona
Having a bank of quality website design inspirations has proven a huge asset to my workflow. With a go-to list of inspirational resources, I can jump into projects faster and more effectively with a surplus of design ideas, and better meet the demands of any creative brief.
A web design project’s scope can quickly narrow down the number of resources available, making it tough to find the right web designs for inspiration for your task. But having a few reliable starting places can help you meet clients’ needs, while encouraging you to explore new design solutions, keep up with design trends, and push your creativity.
- White space – allowing the content (and your visitors’ eyes) room to breathe
- Boxes, borders & graphical planes – Segmenting the information into visual categories
- An intuitive search method – Letting your users jump straight to the info they need
- Grids – Although not always necessary for comprehension, keeping content within a rigid, consistent structure helps reduce the effort required to process it
- Strong information hierarchy – Establishing a consistent design language using content types (blurbs, excerpts, call to actions)
- Visual hierarchy – The relative importance of different content areas and elements can be visually implied in many ways, ranging from typographic treatments (headlines, sub-headings, pull-quotes, etc.), to image sizes and saturation, placement, etc.
In the examples of content-rich websites that follow, you’ll see many of these best practices applied effectively in order to maintain an enjoyable, friction-free experience.
Why we like it
- Whitespace – Polygon’s articles feature long-scrolling, untraditional layouts that break up the dense bodies of text into digestible chunks with huge, beautiful imagery, akin to custom-designed magazine spreads. Here, the content in each article has been intentionally laid out, instead of simply “pasted & posted” into a one-size-fits-all template.
- Strong information hierarchy – Dramatic-looking pullquotes highlight the core points of the reviews.
- Usable search – There’s an impressive realtime search bar that’s sticky at the top of the browser window, enabling quick drilldown on specific games.